- Your contract of purchase is with The Great Product Group - the owner of www.wo-wo.co.uk
- We try and make sure that all detail, prices and specifications on our website are correct at all times. Apologies in advance if you spot an error or inaccuracy. Please let us know and we’ll address it as soon as possible.
- From time to time products get damaged in the post or we may dispatch the wrong item. If this is the case, please bring it to our attention with 48hours of delivery by emailing email@example.com and we will arrange a replacement. Should you receive a product and change your mind, we will be happy to refund you the cost of the item less postage so long as the item is returned within 14days of purchase and is in the original packaging ready for resale
- Delivery is £1.99 on all products
- We aim to deliver your goods between 3-5 days of the order being placed. Orders will be dispatched wherever possible on the same day if received by 1pm so may well arrive sooner.
- We offer an Express delivery Service for £1.99. All orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday-Friday) will be processed and dispatched the same day.
If for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase we will give you a full refund, or replacement, with no hassle and no fuss. All we ask is that you return the item within 14 days and that you return the item in its original unused condition. (unless there is a defect with the product).
Please note, we will not cover the cost of returning the item to us unless we have agreed to do so in advance. For all returns, we advise using Royal Mail recorded delivery, as we cannot responsible for items you return to us that do not arrive.
- For returns, exchanges and/or refunds up to 14 days, Items must be complete and in their original condition, unused and unmarked and complete with original packaging and any relevant labels.
- Any questions at all, just call or email us, we’re always happy to help and want to offer you the best possible experience we can so you come back and shop with us again!
- Company registration number 8307565
For any other questions please contact us on:- firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1) To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
2) To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If you didn't opt in, we wont send emails that are not related your order.
3) To track where purchases came from. We use google analytics to monitor what sites drove customers to our site. This helps us determine what types of sites we should advertise on.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to give you a refund.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.